1. I have gone to the Timberwolves at Pacers game for the last 10 years, and I believe it was about 3 years ago when we witnessed one of the most boring games in history between the two. The final score was like 59-68. It was awful.
2. Stephon Marbury was my favorite player before he went crazy, and he was the reason I started liking the T'Wolves.
3. The first Wolves game I ever saw was actually their first playoff win against the Sonics in 1997.
4. I went to college at IUPUI. Instead of explaining what it is I will just tell you George Hill (back up PG in San Antonio) played ball there. He will probably be the only NBA player top ever go to the school.
5. I pay WAY more attention to the Twins now then I do about the Timberwolves.
I tried to keep them Minnesota/NBA related and since I live in Indiana it was kind of tough considering I've never been to Minnesota.
In fact, whenever I wear my Twins hat around I will undoubtedly get asked if I am from Minnesota and when I say 'no' they give me a confused look wondering how a fan of theirs could possibly not be from the state.
The administrator has disabled public write access.