Put this team in the witness protection program, it isn't safe for them to be playing basketball.
- Love - Dead
- Rubio - Dead
- Budinger - Dead (Out a couple months with knee surgery this week, source)
- Roy - Dead (maybe, really hard to say.)
- JJ Barea - In stable condition but not out of the woods yet
Ladies and gentlemen we've given Shved 5 games to get aclimated to the NBA, he should be ready to go 38 minutes a game for the next 2 months right?
Which leads us to one of the best pages on the entire internet.
Sorry Will Conroy we loved your plucky story but it is time to sign an actual NBA guard before we are starting Derrick Williams at the point.
- Pietrus, Mickael - He has to be the top option. He is european for gosh sakes. Get him in white and blueish and greenish as soon as possible Kahn!
- Baron Davis - He's still alive right?
- Gilbert - Same question as with Baron except he might have died (NBA wise) years ago. An interesting person never the less.
- Derek Fish.... - Look awy from this bullet, I never typed it.
- Delonte West - Mostly insane, but 100% alive!!!!! I'd list him at #2 option
Let me know if you have other bandaide ideas.
Baron Davis?!?!?! BARON DAVIS?!?!?! BARON. DAVIS?!?!?!?!?! Jokes aside I am pretty sure he retired and works for the Knicks in community relations or something.
I would put Michael Redd on the list. He fills the BUD role nicely. But I gotta go Pietrus here for a more well-rounded game....
@WallyWorld Good call. I almost included him initially but he turned us down once already right? And yeah Baron isn't viable because he doesn't stay in shape even when he isn't retired. He'd never be ready in time to be helpful even if he was game for a comeback.