Blogging + Ranking Things in Lists = Awesomness. If you want to check out how I voted and my super witty and extremely humorous stupid un-funny comments, just scroll down a little ways. Feel free to mock and ridicule my voting as you see fit. My comments must really suck lately, because I've only gotten like a total of 2 featured in the past two editions. I need to step my game up.
The Seventh Edition of the Blogger MVP/ROY Rankings is being hosted by our fellow Timberpuppies blog, CanisHoopus.com. They do a great job, and make all kinds of posts everyday with silly numbers and some thing they call "advanced statistics." I'm not entirely sure what they all mean, but somehow they are able to prove Kevin Love is actually a good player and Big Al = God. So yeah, check them out.
EDITION 1 (HoopsAddict)
EDITION 2 (Upside And Motor)
EDITION 3 (The Dream Shake)
EDITION 4 (Raptors HQ)
EDITION 5 (Truth About It dot net)
EDITION 6 (Reds Army)
EDITION 7 (CanisHoopus)
If you want to check out how I voted and my super witty and extremely humorous stupid un-funny comments, just scroll down a little ways. Feel free to mock and ridicule my voting as you see fit. My comments must really suck lately, because I've only gotten like a total of 2 featured in the past two editions. I need to step my game up.
MVP: (5 = 1, 4 = 2 and so on)
After careful consideration, I wasn't going to inundate you with my boring rankings and comments decided to post my rankings and comments for my 10 MVP's and 5 Rookies of the Year below:
(10 = 1, 9 = 2, 8 = 3 and so on)
10. Big Al Jefferson: MAYNHOLUP!!!
9. Dirk: I feel like he has been underappreciated this season because of how much the Mavs have been struggling.
8. Danny Granger: He seems about appreciated correctly. He did make the All-Star game from a losing team, after all.
7. Tim Duncan: We are still waiting for extra terrestrials to return “the real Tim Duncan” and take their robotic cyborg version back with them.
6. Paul Pierce: The one constant for the Celtics all these years. Some people will argue that he’s not even the best player on his team, but he’s clearly one of their most important leaders. Also, the best overall record in the league should not be ignored.
5. Kobe Bryant: I honestly have no counter argument regarding Kobe contending for the MVP award this season. In that light, I have rewarded him by moving him up one spot in my rankings from my previous ballot for Edition 6. Way to go Kobe u r da b0mb!
3. Dwight Howard: What would happen if he could consistently hit his free throws and developed a 15 foot jumper? I think the universe would implode upon itself.
4. Chris Paul: Where would this team be without Chris Paul? Probably in Vegas is my guess…
2. D-Wade: So I called up D-Wizzzzle the other night cuz I wanted to tell him how much of a true playa pimp he’s been lately, and I was like: “Yo D-Waaaazzzzzup! Man, you on fire home slice! Yo you gunna single handily carry dis team to da playoffs boooo-ey. Wat wuld dey do without you prolly like win 10 games mahn. Da L ain’t got nothin on you! Play on playa, fo shiz.” At this point I finally realized he had hung up the line a while ago.
1. LeBron James: It’s just not fair to everyone else.
5. Brook Lopez: Not much shakeup in the Rookie rankings for this edition, as these five guys I voted for are starting to look like the crème of the crop. The fact that Brook “I heart Disney” Lopez of all people has turned out to be a BEAST, earns him at least a top 5 ranking.
4. Russell Westbrook: He’s averaging 15/5/4 and has shown himself to be a legit playa in the NBA. Who knew he could play PG like he has been? He’s eligible for this list without even mentioning his superb defense and freakish athleticism.
3. Kevin Love: Even a “Supa-Hata” like myself can no longer ignore what KevLar is doing out there on the court. And all those advanced mumbo jumbo voodoo statistics will tell slow people like myself that he’s really, really good. Now about that Rookie-Sophomore game on All-Star weekend…
2. OJ Mayo: Has rebounded nicely from a tough spell a few weeks ago. As of writing this, he’s currently went off for 21, 32, and 33 points in consecutive games. His shooting percentages have been superb lately, and he’s already a leader on that hapless Memphis squad.
1. Derrick Rose: He’s the “LeBron” of the rookie blogger rankings this season. I just don’t feasibly see anyone overtaking him for the ROY award. If gambling were legal I’d bet my mortgage on it.
(5 = 1, 4 = 2 and so on)