We'll this would be a more inspired post if say the Wolves Front Office didn't feel that it's too hard to do any drafting outside of the top 10. It is too risky to chance a bust when you can get middling players (of the type that can be easily filled in during Free Agency).
Things to watch for:
1. Will Jeremy Lamb or Austin Rivers fall to #18 and force us to slam our collective hands in the door?
2. Will Derrick Williams be part of a block buster
3. Will Derrick Williams be part of a weak sauce turd of a trade
4. Does Kahn have a wink wink deal with Houston to send us Kevin Martin after they sign Courtney Lee. If Houston had been trading for a team with a real GM like Indiana or Milwaukee the answer would be yes.
5. Who goes at the #10 pick that McHale gave away in an attempt to make the Wolves worse in the short and the long term?
Hahaha, I like your points. I am confidant Kahn will do nothing, except maybe help facilitate other deals for small financial gain.
@CollegeWolf Hard to even see how we do that. The liquid assets are used up. Anything that happens at this point almost has to be meaningful (good or bad).
Forgot to mention Jamal Crawford. He apparently extended his opt-in deadline until tomorrow so in theory the Blazers could trade him. Hard to imagine why he'd opt in though.